Personal Information Collected By Red Umbrella Holidays
When we refer to Personal Information we mean any information that identifies you as an individual and makes you an identifiable person. It includes:
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Information about Credit and debit card number
• Social media accounts' details
• Passport number
• Information to make a booking with us (e.g., your dietary preferences or health concerns). With that, the points of departure and destinations.
How Red Umbrella Holidays Collects Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information and share it with our Service Providers. The ways we do so includes:
Via our Services: We collect your Personal Information when you subscribe to our newsletters and promotions; or when you make a booking or avail of our services through our website.
Offline: If you reach out to us through our call centers or our customer care service, we collect your Personal Information through you offline.
Via Social Media: We might access your social media information through the social media platforms that include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other third parties to the extent the applicable law permits.
How Red Umbrella Holidays Uses Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
• To complete and fulfill the booking request that you made or service availed. It includes the payment process or any communication between you and our agent about the booking, to provide you with our customer service if required. We also use the information on your passport to complete your travel bookings.
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill the requests made by you. To our promotional newsletters to you via emails.
• To send administrative information to you. It may include details about the Services and changes incorporated to our terms, conditions, or our booking policies.
• To send marketing communications of your interest, as per the applicable law.
• To deliver a personalized experience on the Services and tailor-made offers for you.
• To enhance business and mitigate data analysis, risk analysis, and fraud prevention.
• To enhance our efforts to improve or modify our Services and marketing by identifying your online usage trends. This way we further enhance our campaigns.
As we believe necessary or appropriate:
(a) as per the applicable US laws;
(b) to comply with our legal process;
(c) to respond to requests from US authorities;
(d) to enforce our terms and conditions rightfully;
(e) to ensure that we meet our operations or interests;
(f) to protect the rights, privacy, and safety of our corporate
(g) to limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Your Personal Information Might Get Disclosed
• Our parent company, subsidiaries, our joint ventures: Our companies are directly under the common control of Red Umbrella Holidays and follow the same Policy. Your Personal Information is jointly used by these entities as well.
• Our Travel Suppliers: It includes our suppliers like airlines and hotels. We provide them with your Personal Information for them to efficiently deliver the services booked by you using.
• Other Companies: These companies are the ones we partnered with to provide you with the required Services. It includes airline consolidators or aggregators, other travel agencies to access their inventories, and Travel Insurance suppliers.
• Our third-party service providers like website hosting companies review websites (like Trustpilot), data analytics companies, payment gateways, order fulfillment, and customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services. The shared information is subject to confidentiality obligations.
• Your social media accounts have the settings on which you can decide whether we can share your information present there in connection with your social activity. If you disable it, we won't share your Personal Information or you have the choice to not connect your social media account with Red Umbrella Holidays.
We refer to Other Information that is not directly revealing your identity or relate you to anyone. This includes:
• Your browser information
• Your device information
• The information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and analytics technologies
• Your geographic information
• Any other aggregated information
Using cookies: Cookies are information pieces that are stored directly on the device that you use. Cookies are used to collect information like the browser type, time spent on a particular webpage on the Red Umbrella Holiday's website, pages visited, language preference, and other anonymous traffic data.
Using pixel tags: Pixel tags are to track the user's actions and measure the impact of the marketing campaign. This also includes compiling the statistics about usage and the response rate of the customer.
IP Address: The number assigned to your computer by your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Your IP address is derived when you log in on our server files and to know the time of the visit and number of page (s) visited on Red Umbrella Holidays. It is an automated standard practice followed by most of the websites to know the usage levels, diagnose server issues, and administer the Services. This also provides your approximate location.
Physical Location: We use your physical location to provide you with personalized location-based content and serve you with geo-targeted advertisements. You may disable this feature using your device settings.
From you: We seek your information regarding the preferred means of communication and any special travel requests (example: dietary restriction or health concerns.) You provide this information to us voluntarily and choose to not share the same with us.
• We are not responsible if Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or Apple collect, use, or disclose your data including the Personal Information shared with us while you were using these applications.
We are a travel agency and we use third-party advertising companies to serve our advertisements. These advertisements are delivered to you depending on your access and use of the devices. For this, third-party companies may place cookies in your browser and recognize your devices like a mobile or a laptop. To know more, please visit,http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Under security, we seek measures to protect Personal Information under our technical, organizational, and administrative organization. However, unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is known to be 100% secure. So, if you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is not safe or we have breached your privacy, please immediately notify us at 1-833-914-2482 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
As a customer of Red Umbrella Holidays, you are free to choose the way to use your Personal Information. You can opt-out from receiving our marketing interactions by calling us at 1-833-914-2482 or by writing to us at email@example.com.
We will comply with your request.
Please note that if you opt-out of receiving our marketing communications, you will still receive the operational messages or emails that have all the details of your bookings, and you cannot opt-out of that.
Your Personal Information is retained with us till necessary. We keep it to fulfill the purpose as outlined under this Policy. Under some circumstances, a longer retention period may be required like government procedures. In cases like that retaining the data is permitted under US law.